Call to Order
– Minutes from January were approved
– Successful and huge January meeting. We had over 20 people attend.
-Website is Under Construction and we’re working on getting it up onto the district site by the end of the
– Winchester is hosting a number of upcoming workshops at the Winchester Public Library (add from
– Arlington High School will be holding a screening of the film “Intelligent Lives” on March 9th
at 6:00pm in the Lowe Auditorium.
– Lexington is hosting a SEPAC/Recreation Fair on Saturday April 4th from 10am to 1pm at the Lexington Community Center Room, 39 Marrett Rd, Lexington.
– Belmont is also hosting a SEPAC resource fair at Butler Elementary on Wednesday March 28th
– Elise Wulff from MGH ASPIRE will be holding a workshop on Disclosure at our April 14th
– Mindfulness workshop with Carla Leone – we are trying to arrange a mindfulness workshop (possibly
one that might also involve students) by the end of the year, most likely in June.
APS Staff Reports:
– Alison was unable to attend this month’s meeting.
– Still no word on what the dates are for the middle school transition nights.
– Loubna asked about whether any surrounding towns were hosting Basic Rights Workshops. Jessica
offered to email the workshop handouts.